R&D is capable of both Business-to-Business and Business- to-Consumer surveys.
Staff and Facilities
R&D has in-house facilities for in-hall tests and focus groups.
- Four discussion rooms fully equipped for the more than 800 focus groups we conduct each year.
- Four conference rooms for in-hall tests (50-person capacity)
R&D has its own network of interviewers located throughout the country to recruit respondents and conduct interviews.
- 800 interviewers throughout the nation, covering 15 urban areas other than the Tokyo metropolitan area.
- 250 “Area Leaders” in the Tokyo metropolitan area maintain private panels of potential respondents in their
own neighborhoods as a resource that allows R&D to conduct projects among respondents with low rates of incidence.
- 37 certified stuff moderators all of who meet R&D’s strict standard.